PepVPN: Simple Site-to-Site VPN
Introducing the World’s Easiest Site-to-Site VPN.
PepVPN: Simple Site-to-Site VPN PepVPN is our foundation VPN engine. It is ideal for establishing a secure tunnel over any WAN link and is possibly the world’s easiest VPN technology.
PepVPN has been introduced to make it even easier to migrate to SpeedFusion and build SD-WAN enabled networks. It offers all the benefits of IPsec and other conventional tunneling protocols, plus a variety of performance and reliability features you won’t find anywhere else.
Whether you want all the benefits of SpeedFusion right away or whether you prefer to migrate in stages, our new three-tier structure makes it simple, affordable, and convenient.
Possibly the World’s Easiest VPN.
PepVPN is the core engine of our site-to-site VPN technology. It is ideal for establishing a secure tunnel over any WAN link. On top of all the benefits of IPsec and other conventional VPN technologies, the PepVPN engine also offers:
- Long-distance Ethernet cable − PepVPN allows a secure and seamless Ethernet tunnel over any IP connection (Layer 2 over Layer 3). It virtually provides a long-distance Ethernet cable over any WAN link.
- Seamless transition − PepVPN and SpeedFusion share the same foundation VPN engine. It means all your PepVPN and SpeedFusion devices will work flawlessly together. It also allows you to easily upgrade a PepVPN endpoint to SpeedFusion, to take advantage of the added benefits, without having to worry about compatibility.
- Works in any dynamic IP environment − PepVPN is fully compatible with any dynamic IP environment and NAT, allowing you to establish a VPN behind a NAT gateway or firewall without worrying about static IP addresses.
SpeedFusion Hot Failover − Unbreakable VoIP and VPN.
SpeedFusion Hot Failover is a premium add-on that manages multiple redundant connections to keep VPNs and VoIP deployments up and running at all times.
- Easy setup − Just add connections, you can even mix wired and wireless links of different WAN technologies.
Unbreakable VoIP and VPN − With other VPN technologies, WAN failover terminates existing site-to-site VPN connections, creating costly downtime.
- SpeedFusion Hot Failover prevents this by maintaining secure tunnels over all available WAN links. In case of a WAN failure, SpeedFusion Hot Failover will instantly and seamlessly switch traffic to another available tunnel. This provides unbreakable VPNs and VoIP sessions.
SpeedFusion Bonding − Packet-Level Bandwidth Bonding.
Working hand-in-hand with Hot Failover and PepVPN, SpeedFusion Bonding teams up all your connections to give you blazing throughput whenever you need it, giving you full SD-WAN flexibility and link resilience.
- Multi-provider bandwidth bonding − SpeedFusion Bonding combines multiple links from multiple providers into a single, superfast tunnel.
- Automatic Hot Failover handoff − SpeedFusion Bonding intelligently monitors connections and automatically turns control over to Hot Failover when links become unstable.
- Easy, on-demand scalability − Need more speed for mission-critical VPNs? How about temporary bandwidth for a specific project? With SpeedFusion Bonding, you can plug in connections from any provider and get more bandwidth instantly. And you can unplug connections at any time, keeping your connectivity costs under control.