Peplink Wireless Access Points
Peplink AP One Range:
AP Pro Range
Pepwave AP One access points deliver enterprise-grade performance, the flexibility to deploy anywhere, and easy setup and management. From the tiny but mighty AP One In-Wall to the super-tough AP One Flex 300M, the AP One series offers fast, secure, long-range Wi-Fi that goes wherever you do.
The AP One range allows you to deploy:
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi at the price of 802.11n,
- Compatible with the latest smartphones and IPhones.
- Include simultaneous Dual Band 2.4 and 5 GHz (2×2 MIMO)
The AP Pro’s sealed, all-metal IP67 enclosure stands up to dirt, water, and extreme temperatures for years of dependable operation in industrial, public safety, transport, and other applications. Built-in PoE gives you more installation options and reduces deployment costs. Intuitive console- and cloud-based control makes configuration and maintenance simple for everyone.
- The AP Pro can also withstand temperatures from -46° to 65°C
- The AP Pro features our TruePower RF technology delivering maximum power across all links even at the highest data rates
- Not onsite? Not a problem. Just open a Web browser and take control with InControl2
The Device Connector gets your devices talking over a large area without wires or configuration headaches. Because it works transparently at Layer 2, the Device Connector is compatible with any access point, so there’s no need to upgrade your gear to get industry-leading Wi-Fi range and performance.
The Device Connector is available in IP55 and IP67 enclosures making the device connector ideal for:
- Video Surveillance
- Traffic Control