SpeedFusion – Bonding
Peplink’s patent-pending SpeedFusion technology powers enterprise VPNs that tap into the bandwidth of up to 13 low-cost cable, DSL, 3G/4G/LTE, and other links connected anywhere on your corporate or institutional WAN. Whether you’re transferring a few documents or driving realtime POS data, video feeds, and VoIP conversations, SpeedFusion pumps all your data down a single fat datapipe that’s budget-friendly, ultra-fast, and easily configurable to suit any networking environment.
100% Packet Level Bonding
- IP Camera generates network traffic.
- SpeedFusion load balancing engine identifies traffic to send via SpeedFusion VPN
- Packets are split across available WAN links, secured with 256-bit AES encryption, and sent through SpeedFusion VPN tunnel
- Receiving location (datacenter, head office, etc.) decrypts and reassembles packets back into the original order
- Digital video recorder captures video stream to disk